Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bubblegum and Honeycomb you ask?  That's the name I gave to my brain tumor.  It made sense when you saw the MRI...stay tuned I want a picture of that and I will show you...it will be clear as glass when you see it. I even referred to it by that name to my neurosurgeons, oddly enough they seemed respectful of that.

I have posts of my journey up to my surgery date, but man, when I look back on them I sure wasn't feeling well and was a wee bit cranky...of course nothing like I am now 9 weeks post op.  I'm sure I must be a real peach to live with. (eye roll)

Since this is day one of blogging I'm not going to write too much as I am one of those people who gets it just right and BAM the wheels fall off, I guess in computer terms that's "where in the hell did it go" so for now me and my brain tumor...AKA bubblegum and honeycomb are going to figure this site out.

No comments:

Post a Comment