Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm going tubing!!!

Hooray!!!! The 14 day count down has begun, yes it's time for the tube once again.  My favorite thing in the whole world, NOT!!!  Sadly it's not tubing down the Gaspereau River in Nova Scotia, it's the MRI tube.  I hate that thing, it's noisy and cramped and every single germaphobe's nightmare, but I will get in.  You know why, because I'm actually excited for the results.  It will be like looking at before and after shots of  plastic surgery.  It's lipo for the brain.  I can't wait to see just how much of Bubblegum is left and did some of Honeycomb slide out too?  I'm going armed with a camera and high hopes that it looks a lot different then the first one I saw.  That image sent me into a tail spin of hearing nothing but mumbles after viewing it, a complete disbelief that "thing" could be in MY head.  Thank God for TJay for asking all the questions, and remembering all my Dr's answers or it would have been a complete waste of time.  Speaking of "time" once again I'm counting it down and I don't care, counting it down has actually become a bit of a game for me...changing my way of thinking...one appointment at a time!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment