Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Well, Isn't this Funny

Canada Day I had some fun writing about the things that make our Country great.  One of my earliest memories of being Canadian is of the Red Rose Commercial from 1977 "only in Canada you say?  Pity"  I was 5 years old when this commercial played on our black and white TV.  I drink Red Rose and only Red Rose tea to this day and still have some of those little tiny figurines tucked away from when I was a child.  I played happily with them, chest height on the window ledge.  I loved when a new box was opened to see which one was inside.  Well guess what?  THEY ARE BACK.  How exciting is that!!!!  I don't think I will be playing with them on the window ledge this time, I will however, take more care not to accidentally snap the head off the little boy. He was part of the Nursery Rhyme collection, he hung out with the goose and the cat. :)



Red Rose tea - Product Information

No comments:

Post a Comment