Saturday, August 17, 2013

Gifts From Good Karma

I have been beyond excited to find all kinds of support on Twitter.  There is a whole world of Brain Tumour survivors, some who had tumours, and those of us still with them.  Some are fighting the battle of their life with Brain Cancer and others fighting the battle of their life with benign ones.  My point is, Brain Tumours are a fight no matter what you have going on in your head and supporting each other is a must.  I had no idea just how much I needed to hear from others or read other's journeys, struggles and triumphs until I went into the cyber world.

I started this blog more as a journal really.  A place to put my feelings both good and bad.  There are days when I love what I write and days when I think "man I was having a bad day."  Either way, I've put my feelings out there for all to read.  And if only one person reads something and is in a better place because of something I wrote then I feel like I've made a difference.  That's good Karma.  Something you should never looks for, ask for or expect but good Karma will always find you.  I received a gift of good Karma today in fact, and I will write all about it in the coming weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment