Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's Not Just Another Day

Sooooo here we are, 7 months ago today I had brain surgery.  Crazy eh?  Not sure if I'm referring to the brain surgery part of the 7 month time lapse.  Both I suppose because it's surreal no matter which one you are talking about.  How could 7 months pass.  It seems like yesterday I had my brain surgery, yet I know how many obstacles I have yet to overcome.

During my surgery they did brain mapping.  Wouldn't it be cool to see what that looked like.  Think about it, there are people who first, actually saw the inside of my brain and second, mapped out my brain and it's function.   A copy of that to show the grand kids would be pretty neat!!!  Hopefully by then, since my kids are young, they will have less invasive techniques and my brain mapping slide show would be "old school"

All jokes aside the 11th of every month is never an easy day for me.  Some months are better, this isn't one of them.  Brain tumours suck as anyone who has one will surely agree.  Tomorrow however, is a brand new day and like every day I will do my best to "give it my all"

1 comment:

  1. Aww sweet girl, sorry to hear you are not having a good day today, but I bet if you think about how you felt on that first one month anniversary, you never would have thought you would be as improved as you are today. Things can only get better from here. Love ya and cheering for ya!

    ReplyDelete