Friday, August 23, 2013

My Good Karma Gift

OK it's time to share my news.  It's not a car, it's not the lotto, it's a makeover.  I KNOW!!!  Seriously exciting for a girl who has had a little bit of a rough year!!! Urban Hair located in Lower Sackville was giving away a full makeover on their Facebook page, I entered and I won.  YIPEE I am beyond excited.  I know two of my friends who get their hair done there and have been over the moon happy with the end result.  Soooooo I get pampered for 5 hours, that's right FIVE hours, next week.  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!  I get a mani and pedi, my hair done AND makeup.  I would use the term I have died and gone to heaven but that's totally not cool when you have a brain tumour.  So, I will say that it's a gift I received for good Karma.  I always do my best to try and give back to my community whether it's raising awareness for a good cause or raising funds for one charity or another.  I think it's important to share what you can and for me that has always been my time.  If anyone has learned the true meaning of time this year it's me.  This will be 5 hours not spent in a waiting room, hospital or with a Doctor.  It's 5 hours of fun.  I can't wait to meet the staff at Urban Hair and spend the afternoon with them.  I'm a lucky girl in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment