Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pain In The....

So the last little bit my Trigeminal Neuralgia sends "subtle" shocks to my cheek but nasty ones to my eye ball.  I can't feel my cheek or eye ball.  Nope...no feeling at all, none in my eye brow or forehead either.  But today I got sucker punched.  I can honestly say that nerve pain in places you can't feel is not only weird it's down right mean.  It's like having a bully live inside your own body.  This bully decided to stab me in the right eye brow, yes the one I can't feel.  It's exhausting and quite honestly I'm a little disappointed in my brain.  It's the whole I control you...no no you control me thing we have going on...brain vs Kelly.  Now if I was a betting women I would pick me, cause I'm a get out of my way I can do anything kind of girl...no chance for a brain.  However, I've heard rumours that this "brain" thing I'm up against has some pretty sly tricks up it's "cavernous sinus abutting the cerebellar peduncle"...ya that's short for a stupid location for a brain tumour....see "it" thinks it's soooo smart with all the fancy words but really I have "google" I can look that stuff up, which in turn makes me smarter then the brain.

To answer you question...NO I have not been drinking, just hanging out with the overly smart brain that thinks too much, which really is a pain in the.........

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing Kelly, I love reading your blogs <3
    Shelley xo

    ReplyDelete